OMNI offer double film packing and freefumigation wooden case with steel tubes for protecting the machine very well on the sea.
Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai or other sea port are acceptable.
1. What kind of gaurentee do you offer on your proffessional range of CNC router? We offer a full 12 months back to base warranty on the router cnc and relevant manufacturers warranty on 3rd party add ons. This covers electrical and mechanical parts under 'normal use'. Please see a list of our terms and conditions.
2. How do you send your CNC wood router?
They are firstly greased thouroughly and packaged in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we send machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirement, send by air or by train. When the goods arrive at your sea port or destination, you can pick up goods with the bill of lading we offered. Or we can arrange the cargo agent to send goods to your door.
3. I want a size that you don`t make as standard, is this possible?
Absolutely, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and indeed do many custom builds.
4. I am new to CNC, how difficult are your machines to operate?
We help a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a reasonable knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time learning it is not that bad. Quite often when we sell a machine we send the manual out before the machine is ready for the customer to read ahead.
5. Does machine comes with software? Yes, we offer Type3, ArtCAM software with machine, so it will be more convenient for you to operate machine.
6. How do you make the machine to cut parts? Is it easy? CNC Controller, the motion control software we use, is based on standard G-codes. The G-codes provide a source code comprised of inches and axis movements which can be edited and understood by others. Most CAM packages will generate G-codes from the drawings you create. What you need is to create program from CAM software.
7. Do you offer training about products? Yes, we can assign technician arrive at your company for the training at some charge, and accommodation, food, tickets will be charged.
8. Are there any machine in my area I can observe? OMNI have machines at many countries, if there is our machine in your country, we can contact the customer to arrange a visit for you.
Why you need CNC router
Professional craftsmen can create high-quality products using hand tools such as circular saws, hand routers, and planers. However, manual production is too labor-intensive and prone to errors for many modern business applications. Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) routers can automatically drill, carve, rout, and cut materials with incredible accuracy and speed to increase productivity without sacrificing quality. While old CNC routers operated using punch tape, modern CNC router use computers to tell the control system and motors how far to move and what to cut. A router CNC can turn raw industrial material such as wood or aluminum into finished products based on detailed designs you create using accompanying software. CNC wood router plays a significant role in markets such as furniture design, circuit board manufacturing, plastic and foam fabrication, and education. They can allow you to complete projects in a few hours that used to take several days.